From: George Goglidze [mailto:gogli...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 03, 2011 6:10 PM
To: Ccie Voice
Cc: Jonny Mendas; Justin Brady; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] lab 5 every location with SIP TRUNK

wow, I'm really sorry to hear there are CCIE's out there that told you they
only passed because they had real labs.
I for sure would not hire one, if I knew he passed cheating.

I really do not believe it's not doable without real labs.
early 2000, not only there were no real labs, but there were no IPExpert,
Internetwork Expert or Cisco 360!
and guess what? people were still passing, of course the passing rate was much
smaller!
and I believe that it's people like Jonny and CCIE's that admitted to you that
they passed with real labs, are to blame for CCIE not being as respected as it
was before!

Nawadays if someone tells me he's a CCIE, I don't just trust him until he
proves so with experience.
I'm not trying to be rude or anything, just expressing my opinion on the matter.

Regards,

On Sun, Apr 3, 2011 at 11:03 AM, Ccie Voice