I'm interested in something like this as well.  I know when I was preparing
for the R/S, seeing the results of mock labs with the dumb mistakes I made
really helped me.

I prefer IPexpert products but would this be considered a viable option -
http://www.ine.com/self-paced/ccie-voice/assessments.htm#Overview ?

Gregg