I was hoping you all could help me out with this problem.  We had a power
outage this past weekend and prior to this  all was working fine.  Yesterday
we received reports from out branch offices that they could not make
outbound calls.  I had one of the users dial my cellphone number and my
cellphone does ring, however the user does not receive any ringback, just
dead air for about 7 seconds and then a fast busy.  If I answer my cellphone
they also receive a fast busy.  The route groups for the remote sites have
the GW here at the home office in their RG but it never goes to that
gateway.  I've had to remove the GWs at the branches from the route groups
so that they can make outbound calls via the GW here.  Here is the part that
gets me, inbound dialing is still working fine via those gateways.  I'm at a
loss right now.  TAC says its my phone company, but of course there is no
trouble found on the lines according to them.  We're running UCM
7.1.5.32900-2.  The two gateways are both H323 gateways with FXO ports.  One
is a 2911 and the other is a 2801.  Again I'm stumped because this was all
working prior to the power outage at our home site.  Any advice would be
greatly appreciated.