All;

I'm looking at the QoS section 5.2 of Lab3 from the OWLE class (for those of
you who took it and have the workbook)
And Vik if you read this, the IPExpert Solution guide you gave us does NOT
have the answer to this question.

Here is the scenario:

Ensure that all SCCP traffic passing through the CAT 3750 is marked to DSCP
AF31.  You can't trust the devices attached to the switchports to do this.

Now, I went through CUCM and CUC and change SCCP related stuff to AF31.
However, when I looked at the traffic in and out of the ports, the phone
shows it sends AF31 packets, but CUCM is still seemed to be sending "all"
control messages on CS3; meaning I don't see a hint of AF31 traffic.   BTW
you can use the command, "show mls qos interface fa0/5 statistics" to see
what dscp and cos packets are coming in and out of that particular
interface.

So I tried to use an ip access-list, class-map, and policy-map to classify
the traffic and remark it to AF31, and applied the service policy to
incoming traffic on the phone ports and Server ports.  But no go.
Config on the switch as follows
***** Begin
ip access-list extended SCCP-CONTROL
 permit tcp any any range 2000 2002
 permit tcp any eq 2000 any

class-map match-any SCCP-SIG
 match access-group name SCCP-CONTROL

policy-map REMARK-SCCP
 class SCCP-SIG
  set dscp af31

interface FastEthernet0/6
 description *** HQ Phone 7965 ***
 switchport access vlan 10
 switchport mode access
 switchport voice vlan 20
 spanning-tree portfast
 service-policy input REMARK-SCCP

***** End

Then I used Wireshark on back of the phone, I found that messages from CUCM
to the phone actually has DSCP set to 0.  While the phone has the AF31
config from the Enterprise Parameters.  It is using the right port 2000 (src
or dest I got that covered in ip access list).  I've restarted the
CallManager Services, rebooted the switch, disabled / reenabled mls qos; and
I can't get it work.
I don't see any traffic being classified or remarked as I have configured
the policy - a "show policy-map interface" shows no matches on the traffic.
What gives?

Scratching my head.....

Maybe its my gear.
I'm using WS-C3560-24PS-E on 12.2(50)SE1

Wondering if anyone can answer or comment on this?
Maybe I should just abandone the 3 points.

Thanks