Hi Brian,

If you define just one user with alternative extension, then you will never get
notification (MWI) on alternative extension. Which from what I understand would
violate requirements.

Moron, I think I would go for the same approach as you did, distribution list.
This is the easiest one anyway.

I wouldn't go for notification devices, as they don't do MWI as such, it's only
a recorded message that says there's a message, so probably depends largely on
the task requirements.
I really think if they mean that you need to do a notification device that will
be somehow very clearly stated. Something like, "the user should receive
notification call on his mobile that he has a new voicemail". Just to be clear
I've just invented this and has nothing to do with real lab. Therefore I might
be wrong.

P.S. I just checked wb 2 lab 10 and the requirement says nothing about MWI...
The two users are only required to be able to manage the prompts of the call
handler. Main prompt and alternative prompt. So maybe you misread the question?

Sent from my iPad