Hi guys,

I saw a few posts recently about MVA calls ending up with the "your call
cannot be completed as dialed" message. Here is the last weird thing that
happened to me with this.

A few key points about the configuration:
remote destination number was 2123942123
the PSTN switch was sending 3942123 for the calling number.

When the service parameter was set to complete match, I was prompted to
enter my remote destination number, then PIN and then I was able to call
internally, externally as desired.

However, when I set it to partial match on the last seven digits the outcome
was different. I was not asked to enter my remote destination number
anymore, just my pin, which tells me that the system successfully recognized
the calling number as a remote destination. After successful authentication,
I couldn't call internally or externally. "your call cannot be completed as
dialed". Put the parameter back to complete match and everything works fine
again. My session ended before I could figure it out.

(h323 gateway, MVA number in the internal partition, reachable by the GW,
the phones, the RDP..)

What do you guys think?

Romain