Greetings All:

Thanks to all you for your best wishes .. I wish best of luck to all who are pursuing lab.

Regards
Shrini

On 5/5/2011 2:12 PM, Mojo wrote:
Hearty Congratulations Shrini!!

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 3:02 AM, Shrini<linuxboss.9 at gmail.com
>/  Hi Experts,
/>/
/>/  Today I am officially announced as Voice CCIE.
/>/
/>/  Thanks to one and all for your valuable suggestions and help throughout
this
/>/  journey.
/>/
/>/  Special thanks to Vik and IP Expert team for hosting this excellent mailer
/>/  list and helping us.
/>/
/>/  Thanks again
/>/  Shrini
/>/
/>/  For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
/>/  visitwww.ipexpert.com  <http://www.ipexpert.com>
/>/
/>/  Are you a CCNP or CCIE and looking for a job? Check out
/>/  www.PlatinumPlacement.com  <http://www.PlatinumPlacement.com>
/>