hiy everyone,

My last voicelab exam had a question about cue that I should to address the cue
with the following address :

cue : 142.1.66.253 and the interface lo0 is 142.1.66.254/32.

I asked the proctor if I could change the mask of interface lo0 and the answer
was not.

when I tried to configured the interface service-engine I received the
following message :

interface service-engine 1/0
 ip unnumbered int lo0
 service-module ip address 142.1.66.253 255.255.255.255
IP Subnet does not match with interface Service-Engine1/0  ---- > this is the
message

I've had heard that to solve this problem we need to do the redistribute static.

I tried to put the redistribute static { subnet } command on router ospf
configuration and I still get the same message.

before I redistribute I inserted the " ip route 142.1.66.253 255.255.255.255
service-engine 1/0 "

anyone have any idea how to configure/fix that ?