How would that call be sent out to the gateway?

Your RD is 408....
But your route pattern is \+! ....

Options could be:
- Add the + to the RD.
- Configure a dialing rule to add the + when area code is 408
- Configure a dialing rule to add 91 when area code is 408 and use one of
the already configured patterns.

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 10:01 PM, Randall Crumm <rrcr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> HI,
> Working on SNR
> I have it configured just like the Proctor guide and when 1002 calls 5002
> the mobile phone does not ring. Everything else works correctly.
> I've had this issue before
>
> my RD is 4087773434
> RDP rerouting css is css-snr
>
> CUCM services is compete match/10
> RP= \+!/pt-snr\rl-hq
>
> I don't see anything hitting the hq rtr in the q931 debug
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Randall

Randall "da ill" Saborio