Thanks I'll try that next time.

Randall

From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of John Anzar
Sent: Sunday, May 22, 2011 10:51 PM
To: rrcr...@yahoo.com; CCIE VOICE
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Best way to put a branch in seat

HI,

Normally im using loopback interface for the CUCM registration. i just
shut down if i want to test something. I'm not sure weather that's the
correct approach but its work for me :)

Best Regards

Anzar

> From: rrcr...@yahoo.com
> Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 20:18:27 -0700
> To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
> Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Best way to put a branch in seat
>
> Hi
> Just wondering what people think works best to put a branch rtr (h323
or mgcp)

> Mgcp seems simpliest to just do "no mgcp"
>
> H323 - not sure. What do people think?
>
> 1. Put in different ccm group (one server) and stop ccm services
>
> 2 shut down PRI
>
> 3. Shut down physical interface
>

> Any other suggestions?
>
> Thanks
> Randall
>

> Sent from my iPhone
> For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training,
please visit www.ipexpert.com

Legal Disclaimer:
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential.
It is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed or by their designee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are on notice that any distribution of this message, in
any form, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender and delete or destroy any copy of this
message