Hi All,  I am using the

dialplan-pattern 1 +1636303.... extention-length 4 onSRST
and
isdn outgoing ie redirecting-number on Serial0/1/0:23

R2-phone is unregistered on CUCM and it is on SRST mode
R3-phone is registered in CME and need to call R2-phone through GateKeeper in
normal case as well as SRST

When  R2-phone goes to SRST mode I am not able to make the call from R3-phone
through GK-CCM and also I can not see by and for when I am calling  R2-phone in
SRST mode

Kindly let me know what am I missing ?
Regards
Chris