HI,
Here is a dumb question, but causing me issues.

My cue is stable and I can log in to the web page with the user from the cue
cli.

Now when I start the initialization wizard I keep getting "login to CME as
administrator failed. check CME config."

Am I suppose to use the user under tele-service? In my case admin/c1sc0123?

snip-its

ip http server
ip http authentication local
no ip http secure-server
ip http path flash:/GUI

telephony-service
 max-ephones 7
 max-dn 7
 ip source-address 10.10.110.3 port 2000
 voicemail 3600
 max-conferences 8 gain -6
 call-forward pattern .T
 web admin system name admin password c1sc0123
 dn-webedit
 transfer-system full-consult
 transfer-pattern .
 transfer-pattern .T