Hi,

Currently i am using software vpn client to connect to my rack session. Using
IP Blue clients, IP Communicator etc.. to practice the work books. How ever i
am confused whether i may need hardware phones to test out the specific
features like + dialing, etc..moving forward.

Is it a must that we will require hardware phones during the proctor lab
session to test all the features? Or only the soft phones will help us till we
succeed the lab?

Please advice.

Ilham