So I did a little bit of reading.  Auto QOS was mapping COS values to the
queues at threshold 3.  I mapped COS 4 to queue 2 threshold 2:

mls qos srr-queue output cos-map queue 2 threshold 2 4

So I know that the command is something like someone listed:

mls qos queue-set output 2 threshold 2 60 100 100 400

What do each of the numbers mean?  From what I've seen, I don't think the
last two would apply at all, but it seems like the first two are a min-max
type setting.  I almost understand it, but just don't get what these values
are.

Thanks for all the help

Adam