Yeap, that range sounds like doable to remember.

The trick is that when I have tested it on the lab. Eg: I have tried to use
some ACLs to block H245 messages, my H245 packets are always using TCP ports
out of that range :S

>From my practice, the range was more like 11000-65356....  !!

Will do some more tests to finalize my theory here, but to me it seems like
Cisco doc is just wrong on this.
However, if Cisco doesn't know, then proctor shouldn't either, so the
11000-11999 I'm sure will be graded as good anyway :D