Thanks for your reply.

________________________________
De: Hough, Earl [mailto:earl.ho...@pcmallservices.com]
Enviado el: Lunes, 06 de Junio de 2011 01:25 p.m.
Para: Santiago Figueroa; ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Asunto: RE: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Meet-me

I do not believe this is possible.  When playing with this feature, I tried
several variations to see if I could initiate the call from the outside.  It
appears that you can only join a Meet-Me conference that is already in
progress, but not initiate it from the PSTN.

Earl Hough
CCIE #16508 (R&S/Security/Voice)