Hi,

Another easier way is to go to the Cisco website and browse to:
UC>IP Telephony>Call Control>CUCME>Config Examples

Here you'll find a sample config for changing the background of a 7970 for a
CME deployment, the sizing is same for a 7965 (320x212, i think). And the
important thing, the List.xml format is the same for CUCM.

Now you can focus on practicing something more complex 10 times a day :)

E.

Sent from my iPhone