Hi all,

Forget this, it magically started to work fine again.
Nothing has changed, no more reboots.

What I think happened is, the DNS server is based on Microsoft Active
Directory, and I think once the change on DNS was done, it took some time to
replicate to other domain controllers.

I think MPX needs to resolve it's own hostname to be able to function
correctly. I'm not entirely sure about this though.

Anyway, thanks all for reading this,

Regards,
George,