did you need a xcoder for branches to access the route points?

________________________________
From: ccieid1ot <ccieid...@gmail.com>
To: Michael Luo <hout...@gmail.com>
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Sent: Thu, June 9, 2011 10:48:42 AM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] UCCX grading

Were they setup in the same location?  How was the agent setup?  One button
login or the norm?  Rethink the steps that was done and try to remember every
detail of the question.  Something minute can caused of lost points.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 8:09 AM, Michael Luo <hout...@gmail.com> wrote:

The one I got actually has three tasks - two for scripts and one for agent
clients.

--
duy
CCIE #27737 Voice