Yep, like Roger says.

GL on memorizing something like this for the lab:

run sql select routepartition.name from routepartition, callingsearchspace,
callingsearchspacemember where routepartition.pkid ==
callingsearchspacemember.fkroutepartition and
callingsearchspacemember.fkcallingsearchspace == callingsearchspace.pkid and
callingsearchspace.name == '<callingsearchspacename>'

LOL?

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 4:29 PM, Roger Carpio <roger.car...@gmail.com>wrote:

> How is this related to the CCIE Lab preparation? I bet there is a sql query
> to retrieve that information but I don't see how can this help us in the
> lab.
>
> Regards,
> Roger Carpio.
>
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 3:44 PM, Santiago Figueroa
> <sfigue...@mnet.com.mx>wrote:
>
>>  Hello all****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> Canyone tell me if exist any command from CLI in CUCM to shown me that
>> include within a Calling Search space? What Partitions are in that CCS?**
>> **
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> Thanks.****
>>
>> ** **
>>
>> ------------------------------
>> La información incluida en este mensaje y sus anexos es CONFIDENCIAL y
>> para USO EXCLUSIVO de sus destinatarios. No está permitida su divulgación
>> y/o reproducción sin autorización. Si ha recibido este mensaje y no le
>> incumbe, le rogamos nos los comunique y proceda a su borrado. Gracias.
>>
>> Information included in this e-mail and attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and
>> only for the EXCLUSIVE USE of the receivers. Circulation and/or copy without
>> permission is not allowed. If you have received this e-mail and you are not
>> the intended recipient, please let us know and erase the message and
>> attached files. Thank you.

>> For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
>> visit www.ipexpert.com
>>
>> Are you a CCNP or CCIE and looking for a job? Check out
>> www.PlatinumPlacement.com

Randall "da ill" Saborio
CCIE Voice Wannabe #10054675811