I personally think you've made a right choice with IPExpert.

And if you want a graded lab, you can always do one graded lab with Assessor
labs.

I personally did one, and to be honest it wasn't the best. The lab was
easier than IPExpert's, and easier than real lab too, so I feel like I spent
money in vain.

Regards,