Hi,

In my last lab attempt, I had qution about “plus” dialing .

Q. when PSTN calls SB-PH1 we should not answer this call and call will be in
missed call list, when we dial missed call from SB-PH1 , first it should
select SB-GW and if SB-GW E1 is down then call should go via HQ-GW.

I configured below:

1.       I added +1 in SB GW “Incoming calling party national number prefix”

2.       Then I created plus-pt and added into plus-css

3.       Plus-css I used in SB-device pool configuration .

4.       I created “Transformation-pattern --àcalling party
\+1972.[2-9]XXXXXX and selected plus-pt here

5.       Created “plus-rl” route list and added SB-RG and HQ-RW route group

6.       Under SB-RG I selected Default,NANP.Predot,Prifixdigit 9

7.       Under HQ-RG I selected ON,XXXXXXXXXX,NANP Predot, Prifix digit
outgoing = 972

8.       I created route pattern=   \+1972.[2-9]XXXXXX and select plus-RL

With SB-GW is working fine, when my SB gw PRI down it is not going with
HQ-GW.

Could you please help me on this issue.