Thanks George.I have verified this to be correct.  Any other ideas?  Please
note that the same type of phone with same firmware load is exhibiting a
similar behavior on CUCM and CUCME.

From: George Goglidze [mailto:gogli...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 9:47 AM
To: Inder Google
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] 7965 SIP Phones Keep Resetting

Make sure the following interfaces are same:

voice service voip
  sip
     bind all source-interface <interface>

voice register global
  source-address <ip-address>

Regards,

On Fri, Jun 24, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Inder Google <ising...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am using the proctor labs gear via an ezvpn connection and my own set of
7965 phones.  When registering 7965 phones as SIP devices both the CUCM
attached phone and the CUCME attached phone keep resetting.

The CUCM attached phone registers and then resets immediately.  The CUCME
phone registers for about 60 seconds and then resets.  Both phones have the
following firmware load:  SIP45.8-4-1S.

Has anyone seen this before?  Any suggestions on what it might be that is
causing both phones to behave this way?

Thanks.

Inder.

For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
visit www.ipexpert.com