Approach is entirely subjective.  Just HAVE A PLAN AND STICK TO IT. I can't
emphasize enough that you should have a process and stick to it...especially
the first time.  I was so scattered my first time that I wasted at least an
hour trying to get my bearings.  It is VERY easy to do.

Have a plan, follow your plan, and remember...it's not life or death.  Calm and
steady is TRULY your best weapon.

I recommend have a strong plan on documenting dial plan and notes on each
phone.  That way you'd don't need to constantly reread.  And as u go thru and
make your notes, put a reference to the page u got it from. At 2:00, you're not
going to remember the note u made at 9am

Good luck !!

Sent from my phone, apologies for any typos.