looks like you got it right then.

if you are hearing a prompt that the user is unavailable, it is because you
havent recorded a custom prompt and CUC is giving you a made up one.  I assume
you do not have an actual user named AA.

Attempt to use your caller inputs now and see whay happens.

The CTI is fine, but you could have just created a DN And forwarded all to VM.

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 28, 2011, at 6:14 AM, "Vega Wong"