De: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] En nombre de Randall Crumm
Enviado el: martes, 28 de junio de 2011 18:21
Para: Online Study
Asunto: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CME and CUE

HI,
I have had issues authenticating my web user in the setup wizard. My question,
is there a certain sequence of CLI commands to make local authentication work?
I don't have a config to show but I do have compared my configuration to the PG
config and they are exact.

I have even changed the password, although you can see it.

Thx
Randall