Hi Alex,

thanks for this.

In AAR situation, when forwarding call comes in it shows the forwrding
number with + sign.

On procotor lab's PSTN phone which is CME phone also displays + sign. I
looked at proctorlab's PSTN-WAN config and i did not find any specific fix
they have done to display the calling party's + on the phone.
Proctorlab's PSTN-WAN ios is Version 12.4(15)T8.
While CME (BR2) site ios is Version 12.4(22)T1
and H323gw (BR1) site ios is Version 12.4(20)T1     <<exam Blueprint
Version>>

On CME, how do you fix the + for incoming callerid if the call comes in from
PSTN?

thanks
-adil

--