On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:44 AM, George Goglidze <gogli...@gmail.com> wrote:

> By the way, I made it technically on my first attempt. Well, I payed once
> only, although I went to exam 3 times.
> 1st time, technical problems, Cisco gave me free retake voucher, 2nd time,
> again technical problems, again free voucher.
> To be honest after so many free retakes, I'm not even sure if I really
> passed, or I was costing them too much so they decided to give it to me :-),
> good samaritans these cisco guys.

George,

Congrats!

Can you answer this without violating the NDA since a HW failure isn't
probably test material?   What kind of HW failure has to happen for them to
give you a free retake?    Do they let you finish that attempt and say "use
the voucher if you fail" or was your attempt halted immediately?   How far
into the exam were you when it occurred?

After two events like that I'd start to get really frustrated - did you go
back immediately or take long breaks?   If there are travel costs involved
I'd start to get really upset with Cisco and I'd want to almost stay in town
and take it the next day if there were spots open.

Curious - but don't break the NDA answering my questions :)

-jeff