This is not ccie question.

I'm doing a integration with avaya.

CUCM 8.5SU1 via IOS GW to Avaya.
H323 is used between them.

When I use my ip phone and registered to IOS GW(cme). Incoming call from avaya
I can see alerting name. However, if I register the same phone to cucm, I can't
see the alerting name.

I guess so something must have happened between the cube to cucm.

Alerting and calls are ok, 2 way audio. Calls from CUCM to avaya everything is
fine.

I have tried commands like h225 ccm compatible (can't remember the exact cmd)
but it can't works.

Sent from my iPhone
Pls pardon my fat fingers.