SIP is supported on 7960, as I have it on my table right now :)

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 3:36 AM, Kenny Kant <ak...@running-config.com>wrote:

> Mike yes the 7960 phones support the SIP firmware load.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jul 13, 2011, at 3:37 PM, <michael.se...@compucom.com> wrote:
>
> Will the 7960 Phones support SIP?  If not what model of phone do I have to
> use for SIP?****
>
> ** **

> visit <http://www.ipexpert.com>www.ipexpert.com

> <http://www.PlatinumPlacement.com>www.PlatinumPlacement.com

*Suresh Bhandari*

*Institute of Information Development Pvt. Ltd.*

House # 1444, Devkota Marg-10,
Mid Baneswar, Kathmandu.
GPO Box: 23531, Kathmandu.
Nepal.

Telephone: +977-1-4490518, 4487099

 Legal Disclaimer: http://www.iidnetwork.net/edisclaimer.php
Consider Green, Save Paper. Do you really need to print this email?