Hi Experts,

Got some questions on MVA.

1)Is there any known issue with translation patterns ? It happens to me that
I have a scenario in which the CSS of the RDP should reach the phones only
through a translation pattern and things don't work.If I put this CSS on a
normal phone things work and  can call normally from it..
2)Is it the expected behaviour that MVA doesn't consider the service
parameters " Matching Caller ID with Remote Destination " and "Number of
Digits for Caller ID Partial Match"  whhile recognizing a remote destination
?I had to configure a voice translation rule to be recognized by MVA while
if I call from the very same Remote Destination to a phone in the CUCM I am
correctly recognized as the phone which shares the line with Remote
Destination.

Thanks