LOL!

3:45 can easily be done with you know all the questions & answers AHEAD of
time.

At that point, you are just typing in commands like a monkey.

Monkey see, Monkey do.

What is funny/interesting is how the plan to cover 5 labs in 8 hours.
that would require doing each lab in 1.6 hours.

Now THAT is impressive! Even for a Monkey.