From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Shabeeb Mohammed
Sent: Saturday, August 06, 2011 12:09 PM
To: bkvalent...@gmail.com
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] FXO lines !

I believe that there are no FXO line configs in the lab.. im not sure thou..
and yes, for CME you will have to use COR..
On Sat, Aug 6, 2011 at 6:42 PM,
bkvalent...@gmail.com<mailto:bkvalent...@gmail.com>
<bkvalent...@gmail.com<mailto:bkvalent...@gmail.com>> wrote:
CME doesn't have css/partitions... instead, use COR.

Now, how exactly is this a ccie lab exam study question?  There are no FXO
ports on the lab exam.