Hi All,

Any one has faced issues in connecting to HQ 3750 Phone 1 in Proctor Labs?
I am facing the issue for the third time continuously on two different PODs.

Cross checked the configs & i can not find any differences even after comparing
with the Proctor Guides.

I am really stuck on this & don't know how to solve this. In both PODs the
perticular physical phone in Proctor Labs is showing the same IP Address
10.10.200.69. How ever no communication between the phone & HQ 3750 switch
which are directly connected.

If any one has faced this issue & resolved it. Please provide guidance & it
will be a great help.

Cheers!!
Ilham