Hi,

I'm testing AAR.
When I call from HQ Phone1(5001) to BR1 Phone1(1001),
it seems that AAR is invoked, but call is not routed through PSTN.
Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Following is my troubleshooting.
 - On HQ Phone1, "Network Congestion. Rerouting." message was shown.
 - I could not see any output with "debug isdn q931" on HQ Router.
 - I could not see any output with "debug mgcp packets" on HQ Router.
   (HQ Router uses MGCP)

Following is my CUCM Configuration.
 - "Automated Alternate Routing Enable" service parameter is set to True.
 - AAR Group "AAR_UCM" is configured and its Prefix Digits is blank.
 - HQ Phone 1 belongs to AAR_UCM
 - BR1 Phone 1 belongs to AAR_UCM
 - HQ Phone 1's AAR Calling Search Space is "unrestricted".
 - DN 5001's AAR Destination Mask is "+1617863XXXX"
 - Route Pattern which is used with AAR is "\+!"
 - Location of HQ Router and HQ Phone1 is "Hub_None"
 - Location of BR1 Phone1 is "LOC_BR1"

If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks and Regards,
Satoshi
 Satoshi Funabashi
 Systems Engineer