From: ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_voice-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Ken Wyan
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 1:50 AM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Scheduling Lab Exam within 30 Days

 Hi,

When trying to schdule a CCIE Lab within 90 days we get this message.

"You are booking a lab date within the 90 day payment window. Once you
book this lab date, you are liable for the lab fee, and the lab date
cannot be deleted or moved. Clicking below is your acknowledgement and
agreement to pay the lab fee."

 Anybody booked exam less than 90 day period & dropped due to
non-payment of fees ?  After dropping also does cisco ask for lab fee?

 Regards,

 Wyan
For more information regarding industry leading CCIE Lab training, please
visit www.ipexpert.com