heheh ,  santan claus will work for Cisco this year to create the Paging
feature !!

now to confirm this feature with some more details ,

Paging feature will be introduced in  8.6(2)  version of CCM which will be
release before the end of this Year ,

in addition ,  8.6(2) will have more cool features , one worth to mention is
Redirecting Number Xformation  :)

Best regards
Ash