OK.  I'll work on getting this.  I was also going to look at the traces as well
to see what port CUCM is telling the phone to send RTP to.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashraf Ayyash [mailto:ash.ayy...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 12:55 PM
To: John McGaughey (jomcgaug)
Cc: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Strange Intercom/RSVP issue

 okay , with RSVP the RTP traffic will be terminated by the MTP's so
we will have this flow :

IP PHONE---MTP1 -----MTP1 ----IP PHONE

and you said that this affect only the intercom calls and any other
calls between those 2 sites is working fine ....
also if the intercom is between 2 phones in the same site it will work
, the problem only happened if we got MTP for RSVP ..

-can you get sniffer trace from both working (normal call)  and
non-working calls(interom call ) and check the RTP source and
destination ip in both cases ? what is the Diff ?

- can you neglect the QOS from the Picture ? take it off from  the routers ?

Ash