Hi,

Thankyou very much to all of you i have cleared my attempt after so much
struggle.

Now i understand why CCIE is valueable we have to give time , money, dedication
for the same.

You shld know everything to pass the test!!! the real life experience and lab
experience is very different :)

I really appreciated to everyone who has helped me on the CCIE world.

Thanks to everyone from my deep heart.

thanks to ccievoice.net yr free sessions and guidance helped me

Thanks to everyone man... Next is Security!!! :)

Best of luck guys for your attempt.

Regards
Viji
CCIE VOICE :)