I am working on a Gatekeeper Lab today and have most if the problems
resolved, but one is stumping me and I think it's because I 'm frustrated
and need another set of eyes on the problem.

So Thanks in advance.

Here's a basic rundown on what I've got setup.

HQ router/site - MGCP controlled, use UCM trunks to communicate to/from
Gatekeeper zone prefix 904

BR1 router/site - CME router H323 controlled zone prefix 617

BR2 router/site - uses UCM via SCCP, everything is h323 zone prefix 3214

Default technology prefix 1#

I can call  to/from each h323 site to the other h323 site with no issues.

I can call from HQ mgcp site to BR1 and BR2 with no problem.

When I call from BR1 or BR2 to HQ I can't get the call to go thru, basically
inbound GK calls to HQ fail.

It appears the calls are prefixed with the 1# technology prefix, which is
what I want, but how is the easiest way to strip that off, so I match on the
DN of the phone I'm trying to call.

I know it sounds easy and I'm sure it is, but for some reason I'm perplexed.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Manuel