Yeah what was pointed out earlier there is a UCM Service Parameter under
mobility called "Inbound Calling Search Space for Remote Destination" by
default it is set to use the gateways incoming calling search space, this
can be changed to device+line allowing better control over whom they can
call.  This is one of those things I tend to change anytime I see MVA to be
implemented.

HTH,

Chris