Thank you all for taking the time to help a beginner. Very much appreciated.

@ Stuart - I installed the correct IOS and then extracted the CME 7.0. Took
me a while to read the CME srnd, but it was fun.

@ Alan -  I found I had my pstn router connected to SW1 and my pstn phone
connected to SW2. I put them both in same switch. I am pointing the option
150 to 10.10.100.2 (fa0/0). Debug dhcp was helpful

@bkvalentine - I did run the create cnf-file command

I had my pstn phone registered. Once I upgraded my CME IOS the phone is seen
trying to register. But I know I am on the right track thanks to all your
suggestions.

Cheers,

Voiper