From: Ken Wyan <kew...@gmail.com>
To: Randall.Crumm <randall.cr...@gmail.com>
Cc: "ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com" <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 2, 2011 8:31 AM
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] PREDOT DDI vs NANP:PREDOT DDI

Randall,

Thanks for your reply with how to access digit manipulation in RG/RL. I might
not

But my problem is PRE DOT DDI is not available as a selectable option in RG/RL.
Closest match is NANP: PRE DOT DDI ( I am not sure is it ok for non US dial
plans)

But in Route Pattern NANP:PRE DOT & PRE DOT are available as two seperate
options to be selected.

I hope you will understand my problem.

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Randall.Crumm <randall.cr...@gmail.com> wrote:

If you have a route list with multiple route groups just scroll to the bottom
of the page of the rl and select a rg and them you can do your digit
manipulation