Greetings,
I'm trying to install UCCX7-UCCX_IPIVR_7_0_1.iso on Windows 2003R2 Enterprise.
I've been told that it will work with certain modifications, registry hacks and
the like. I'm trying to find out the details of how to go about doing this and
wanted to run it by the group. Any information would be appreciated since this
is my third install and hopefully the last. Another question I have is do you
do the complete SQL installation. Is there a link out there that explains all
this that I'm missing.

Installing on ESXI VMWARE VM.

Thank you --ms