Try calling from a local phone first (HQ/SA) to make things simpler.

When you are routed to UC do you hear the correct subscriber greeting or are
you hearing opening greeting?

With the information you have provided it's difficult to progress this- but if
you are leaving a message and it is not in UC then I would just call another
phone and check that there is one-way audio problems when routing to UC.

Vik Malhi – CCIE #13890
Managing Partner - IPexpert, Inc.

Telephone: +1.810.326.1444 ext 420
Fax: +1.810.454.0130