just an fyi...all labs go through Richardson, TX

From: Erwan Erwan
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 1:15 AM
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CCIE San Jose Exam Lab Equipment Problems

      hi all,

      Does anyone had experienced  Voice Lab equipment issue/problems in San
Jose testing center?

      Could share the experience here  ?

      I see the old posting saying someone experienced the HW issue during the
lab exam (below)
      Norm Hinman
      Wed, 07 Jan 2009 16:53:46 -0800
Next time, if this happens and they won't swap the PC, I am demanding to speak
to a manager.  The more I think about it, the angrier I get.  that was MY
$1,400!

What ever happened to the concept of taking care of the customer?