Text files for routers. VMWare snapshots for servers.

From:  Mike <mik...@msn.com>
Date:  Fri, 21 Oct 2011 09:53:18 -0400
To:  <ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject:  [OSL | CCIE_Voice] IP Expert mock labs

Hi all,

I have my own lab with 2811¹s, HWIC4s, 7961 phones and VMWARE for all UC
servers. In my R&S days I had my own gear and could load up labs with no
issues.

My question is will I be able to load up mock labs on my routers and UC
servers? If so how? I¹m sure the router configs are text files, but are the
CM configs tar files? Bulk imports? How do I can the base configs into CM,
Unity Cx , Presence and UCCX?

Thanks,
Mike
CCIE #17982m (R&S)