From: Adam Thompson [mailto:arthomp...@gmail.com]
Sent: 07 November 2011 14:44
To: CCIE Study
Cc: Duncan Hamilton-Walker
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] CUC and CUCM

Duncan,

What type of server are you running your VM on? There are documented issues,
I can't remember if it is a bug, with running 7.x on a VM server running an
AMD processor. The only way I was able to get around this was to set the
subscriber mailboxes to auto-login.

HTH

Adam

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 6:47 AM, Duncan Hamilton-Walker