well done Stuart!

From: stuart.geoghe...@ngbailey.co.uk
To: ccie_voice@onlinestudylist.com
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 22:01:50 +0000
Subject: [OSL | CCIE_Voice] Passed

Hi All,

I took the Lab at Brussels yesterday and passed!

CCIE #31619

I would like to thank all those who have responded to me on this Forum, and in
general to all those who post and respond – I have learnt from many of your
issues & responses.

I wish the very best of luck to all of you that will sit the exam in the future.

kind regards

Stuart Geoghegan
 The information contained in this e-mail (and attachments) is confidential. It
must not be read, copied, disclosed, printed, forwarded, relied upon or used by
any person other than the intended recipient. Unauthorised use, disclosure or
copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error
immediately contact the sender and postmas...@ngbailey.co.uk then permanently
delete it and any attachments. NG Bailey may monitor email where it is
considered proportionate to any perceived risk. This email has been sent on
behalf of an NG Bailey company, if in doubt ask the sender to clarify which
company.  The NG Bailey companies include NG Bailey Limited (342778), NG Bailey
IT Services Limited (2338401), NG Bailey Facilities Services Limited (5472032),
Kedington (Northern Ireland) Limited (NI 31145) and NG Bailey Group Limited
(1490238).  All of the companies, except Kedington (Northern Ireland) Limited,
are registered in England with registered office at Denton Hall Ilkley West
Yorkshire LS29 0HH.  Kedington (Northern Ireland) Limited is registered in
Northern Ireland and its registered office is c/o Carson McDowell, Murray
House, Murray Street, Belfast, BT1 6DN.
_______________________________________________ For more information regarding
industry leading CCIE Lab training, please visit www.ipexpert.com Are you a
CCNP or CCIE and looking for a job? Check out www.PlatinumPlacement.com