Hello everyone,

I have a problem with SRST to Gatekeeper calls.

When the IP Phone are registered with CUCM calls to CUCME through GK works
just fine.
But as soon as I will shutdown the CUCM Service on all servers, so that the
IP Phones will register with SRST Router, the outgoing calls to CUCME
through the GK fail.

But the inbound call to SRST IP Phone through the GK from CUCME works fine.

SRST Config:

*interface Loopback0
 ip address X.X.X.X 255.255.255.255
 h323-gateway voip interface
 h323-gateway voip id CUCM ipaddr Y.Y.Y.Y 1719
 h323-gateway voip h323-id srst
 h323-gateway voip tech-prefix 1#
 h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr Z.Z.Z.Z*
* *
*call-manager-fallback
 max-conferences 4 gain -6
 transfer-system full-consult
 ip source-address X.X.X.X port 2000
 max-ephones 10
 max-dn 10 no-reg
 system message primary SRST
 moh music-on-hold.au
 multicast moh 239.5.5.6 port 16384
 time-zone 32
 time-format 24
 date-format dd-mm-yy*

GK Config:

*gatekeeper
 zone local CUCME test.com A.A.A.A
 zone local CUCM test.com
 zone prefix CUCM 1... gw-priority 10 ccm_2
 zone prefix CUCM 1... gw-priority 9 ccm_1
 zone prefix CUCM 1... gw-priority 8 srst
 zone prefix CUCM 2... gw-priority 10 ccm_2
 zone prefix CUCM 2... gw-priority 9 ccm_1*
* zone prefix CUCM 2... gw-priority 8 srst
 zone prefix CUCME 3...
 zone prefix CUCME 5...
 gw-type-prefix 1#* default-technology
 gw-type-prefix 3#* gw ipaddr B.B.B.B 1720
 gw-type-prefix 2#*
  arq reject-unknown-prefix
 no shutdown

*
 Maybe there is a known issue with SRST and Gatekeeper finctionality. Or
maybe SRST does not work with GK at all?